4th Sunday of Lent CHURCH NOTICES Sunday 19th March 2023
1. Our Monday evening Devotions continue as usual, with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at 6.30 p.m. This is followed at 7.00 p.m. by Rosary, the Novena Prayers and Benediction.
2. Monday 20th is the feast of St Joseph and a day of special devotion. Mass at 10am.
3. Reconciliation Sunday will take place at all Masses on Sunday next. Visiting priests will be available to help with Confessions at the beginning of Mass.
4. If you would like to volunteer to join one of our many Parish Teams and help serve in the parish, there is an Information Leaflet at the back of the Church which tells us where help is needed at this time. If you are available to help, you might complete the form and return it to the Parish Office. The form is also available in this month’s Parish Newsletter.
5. We thank all who contribute weekly to the Church Envelope Collection by way of Envelope or Standing Order to the Bank. We appeal to every family in the Parish to lend their support to this most important collection. There is also the option of donating online by using the DONATE button on the Parish Website. If you follow our Mass on the webcam we appeal to your generosity to consider making a donation by using the Donate Button on our website. Thank you.
6. The Church Gate collection is for the Church Refurbishment. Thank you for your generous and continued support.
Vigil Mass Con Corrigan (ann. on Sat. 18th)
10am: Elizabeth Morris (16th ann), Con Corrigan (ann. on Sat. 18th)
12noon Margaret & Rita Monks(anns), Linda Dale (23rd ann) also for Esther & Thelma Moffett
Also for Brian Ray (Castle Lawns) who died on Thurs last in the hospice.